I have a bunch of books with short writing tasks and prompts which I never use. This is the place where I can make magic happen with those...when I can be arsed.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Stream-of-somethingness

I'm tired and my body aches. It's a contented ache where even though my bones are creaking and groaning I'm also smiling and finding it all very amusing. Sometimes arguments with your partner really are the best, purely for the crazy ways in which you get to make things up afterwards.
Gah! I still haven't thrown that juice bottle out, that really should go because it's cluttering up my room and making it look even more untidy than usual which is tricky in the first place so wow...damn the clutter. He knows where the bin is but now he just dashes out and doesn't chuck the damn thing away. I really am crap at staying mad at him for long periods of time. Actually I'm crap at staying mad at anyone for long periods of time. Emma springs to mind. I'm never mad at that woman for as long as I should be.
I think the conversation with the girls may have helped things along for yesterday. It was nice to vent and gave me an idea as to how to make this damn spell of ARGGHHHNOOMGSLIPPINGNONERVOUSARGHHH disappear at least for one sitting...or squatting...I don't quite know what you'd call it but it sure as hell as fun.
I have a headache and am wondering when Eastenders will be coming on. Is it on a 2 or 3...it was on at 4 the other week. I do find it very hard to keep up with the BBC's weird timings. You think someone in that strange little place would own some kind of watch and grasp of a schedule but , alas, nope. I'm actually very hungry as well now as it goes the last thing I ate was Ice cream and that was yesterday evening and it wasn't very nice. I let him choose which meant he ended up buying the manky tasting baked Alaska one...although the chocolate polar bears were rather tasty. I much prefer the haggen-das restaurant place. That was the best hot chocolate I've ever had ever. Even better than the one at uni in Frobel canteen. If you ask for cream they pile it high and throw masses of marshmallows on top making it look like some kind of snowy mountain. all it needed was a miniature goat on top...

No comments: