I have a bunch of books with short writing tasks and prompts which I never use. This is the place where I can make magic happen with those...when I can be arsed.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Before I get into the swing of this.

I don't claim to be a good writer.
I don't produce the best material ever, nor do I produce anything that is 100% perfect in terms of spelling, punctuation and grammar.
I don't claim to know what I'm talking about or claim to have some kind of profound message hidden behind anything I do.

I just write. I do it as a release. I do it to entertain myself and my friends. I do it to order my thoughts and feelings, I do it because my real voice gets hindered by problems.

I'm doing this to keep me writing because I don't tend to do it creatively and much as I should anymore. I don't care if nothing is punctuated correctly, spelt correctly or if it even makes sense. This is for me to just soldier on and DO SOMETHING. If it's too messy to follow then that's fine, but I'm not changing. No lecturer can nag me here.

No comments: